Advise on the marketing and condition of the property in order to maximise rental potential and tenant interest.
Market properties through the two biggest property portals Rightmove and Zoopla, as well as local and social media; and of course we use our distinctive and prominent ‘To Let’ boards outside your property too.
Organise and carry out viewings on your behalf.
Carefully select tenants, carrying out comprehensive background, identity, proof of address and credit checks to ensure applicants are bona fide residential tenants.
Advise on relevant legislation affecting your rental property.
Will draw up a detailed Short Assured Tenancy agreement so that tenants understand their obligations and responsibilities.
Arrange moving in dates.
Collect the first month’s rent and bond on your behalf; we will also register the bond with the Deposit Protection Service on your behalf. If you choose to register the bond yourself, we will need to see a copy of the confirmation from your chosen deposit protection service, before the commencement of the tenancy.
- Compile a detailed inventory and handle dilapidations at the start and end of the tenancy, including bond deductions and relevant action.
- Monitor problems and repairs and where necessary arrange for contractors to rectify issues.
- Undertake periodic and final inspection visits, deal with any issues arising and send you an update of the condition of the property.
- Collect monthly rental payments from the tenants and pay these into the landlord’s nominated bank account. We will also provide a quarterly rent and disbursements statement if required.
- Take meter readings and arrange utility account and council tax transfers in and out of the tenants' names.
- Serve the correct legal notices to ensure tenants depart on the final day of their tenancy.
- Negotiate with tenants on your behalf the rental price and arrange the collection of rent.
- Have a dedicated 24 Hour telephone number for tenants to report emergencies.
Want to know more? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring on 0300 5000 601