Let and Rent Collection
Let & Rent Collection
Our focus is on creating sustainable tenancies. Our Let & Rent Collection service is designed for landlords who wish to manage the property themselves without having to worry about late rental payments. We will use our in house expertise to collect the rent, provide quarterly statements and, should the worst happen, serve the correct notices to give you total peace of mind. We will:
- Advise on marketing the property to maximise rental potential and tenant interest.
- Market properties through the two biggest property portals Rightmove and Zoopla, as well as local and social media; and of course we use our distinctive and prominent ‘To Let’ boards outside your property too.
- Organise and carry out viewings on your behalf.
- Negotiate the rental price with tenants on your behalf.
- Carefully select tenants, carrying out comprehensive background, identity, proof of address and credit checks to ensure applicants are bona fide residential tenants.
- Advise on relevant legislation affecting your rental property.
- Will draw up a detailed Short Assured Tenancy agreement so that tenants understand their obligations and responsibilities.
- Arrange moving in dates.
- Collect the first month’s rent and bond on your behalf; we will also register the bond with the Deposit Protection Service on your behalf. You will need to set up a free account with the DPS upon the commencement of the tenancy so we can transfer the bond to yourself. If you chose to use an alternative Deposit Protection Service, we will need to see a copy of confirmation from your chosen deposit protection service, before the commencement of the tenancy.
- Collect monthly rental payments from the tenants and pay these into the landlord’s nominated bank account. We will also provide a quarterly rent and disbursements statement if required
- Compile a detailed inventory for you.
- Take meter readings and arrange utility account and council tax transfers into the tenants' names.
Want to know more? Email us on email@example.com or give us a ring on 0300 5000 601
Get in touch
Feel free to contact us, we're here to help.Contact us